The Young Professional program is a platform for young professionals to build relationships, develop professionally, become politically and philanthropically active, to contribute to the economic development and high quality of living in our community.
Our Mission: To engage, develop and empower young professionals to be active, philanthropic leaders who stimulate economic and cultural prosperity in our community.
Areas of Focus:
- To Engage – Cultivating an environment that immerses young professionals in the relationships, events and opportunities that our community has to offer.
- To Develop – Equipping young professionals with the necessary tools to improve their skills, expand their knowledge and forge their career paths.
- To Empower – Inspiring young professionals to be catalysts for investment and advancement of both self and community.
- Integrity – Upholds strong moral principles for one’s self and others. Leads by example.
- Inclusion – Welcomes and encourages diverse thinking, cultures, values and experiences.
- Determination – Works passionately to achieve superior results. Honors commitments.
- Camaraderie – Encourages and trusts in others. Values community and shared progress.
- Ownership – Takes responsibility and has a hands-on approach. Seeks to be the best.
Disclaimer: While the organization is primarily geared towards individuals between the ages of 21 – 40s, we welcome all “young at heart” or “young of mind” professionals to participate.
let’s be friends!
Thank You to our sponsors
Interested in becoming a sponsor of our young professionals group?
Contact Natyce Parent, email email@example.com
or call (970) 573-6853.