The Young Professional program is a platform for young professionals to build relationships, develop professionally, become politically and philanthropically active, to contribute to the economic development and high quality of living in our community.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN LEADERSHIP?
The Council works to ensure that NoCoYP fulfills its mission to engage, develop and empower young professionals in Northern Colorado to be active philanthropic leaders who encourage economic prosperity and cultural resiliency in our community. We also work to fulfill our vision of being the leading organization for young talent to take ownership of their individual and collective futures by engaging in the community professionally, socially and philanthropically.
**Must be a member of Northern Colorado Young Professionals. Applications Due on March 1, 2023.
Our Mission: To engage, develop and empower young professionals to be active, philanthropic leaders who stimulate economic and cultural prosperity in our community.
Areas of Focus:
- To Engage – Cultivating an environment that immerses young professionals in the relationships, events and opportunities that our community has to offer.
- To Develop – Equipping young professionals with the necessary tools to improve their skills, expand their knowledge and forge their career paths.
- To Empower – Inspiring young professionals to be catalysts for investment and advancement of both self and community.
- Integrity – Upholds strong moral principles for one’s self and others. Leads by example.
- Inclusion – Welcomes and encourages diverse thinking, cultures, values and experiences.
- Determination – Works passionately to achieve superior results. Honors commitments.
- Camaraderie – Encourages and trusts in others. Values community and shared progress.
- Ownership – Takes responsibility and has a hands-on approach. Seeks to be the best.
Disclaimer: While the organization is primarily geared towards individuals between the ages of 21 – 40s, we welcome all “young at heart” or “young of mind” professionals to participate.
let’s be friends!
Thank You to our sponsors
Interested in becoming a sponsor of our young professionals group?
Contact us, email email@example.com