Leadership Northern Colorado
Leadership Northern Colorado is a joint initiative of the Greeley, Fort Collins and Loveland Chambers of Commerce; the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado and the Community Foundation Serving Greeley and Weld County.
- Six-month program
- Fourth Tuesday of each month, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Classroom and tour-based instruction The tuition for the six-month program is $850 and includes all meals, session materials and graduation recognition.
- Public Governance
- Land Use and Infrastructure
- Education and Workforce
- Economic Development
- Regional Leadership
As Leadership Northern Colorado functions as an extension of local Leadership programs, graduates of Leadership Fort Collins, Leadership Loveland and Leadership Weld County are encouraged to apply. In addition, individuals who are leaders within their own organizations, and who desire to make a long-term impact on the region, should also apply. Graduates of local leadership programs will be given priority consideration in the selection process. Only 30 individuals will be selected to participate.
Tuition for this program will be $850. It covers six months of learning, all meals, session materials and graduation.
For full details, scholarship information and everything else, visit their website.
- Heather Anderson, Greeley Area Chamber/Visit Greeley
- Debra Antista-Bianchi, Alzheimer’s Association
- Nick Armstrong, WTF Marketing
- Aaron (AJ) Baer, Canvas Credit Union
- Reyes Barrios Jr., FNBO
- Erik Caffee, Waypoint Real Estate
- Curtis Carlson, Great Western Bank
- Ryan Cassidy, ANB Bank
- Debbie Davis, Independent Financial
- Jessica Dyrdahl, Colorado State University
- Fawn Floyd-Baltzer, Loveland Downtown District
- Karen Frawley, Town of Windsor
- Madisen Golden, United Way of Larimer County
- Kat Hart, Loveland Business Development Center
- Angela Kelton, Gallagher Benefit Services
- Nick Kenny, Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra
- Neal Kingman, Bank of Colorado
- Abby Kirkbride, McWhinney Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Randall Klamser, City of Fort Collins
- Nate Lamkin, Pathways Hospice
- Jill Maasch, Larimer County
- Margarita Marquez, Employment Services of Weld County
- Michele Marquitz, Food Bank for Larimer County
- Heather Miller, Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Sergio Ortiz, The Neenan Company
- Hailey Peters, Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- Hope Pruett, Loveland Water and Power
- Shane Redman, High Country Beverage
- Brecken Schaefer, NAI Affinity
- Rhonda Solis, Northern Smiles Family Dental
- Kris Stoppenhagen, RLH Engineering
- Jessi Yarnell, Kaiser Permanente
The class members will begin their experience at the Leadership Northern Colorado Orientation on December 7 at the Budweiser Event Center in Loveland followed by a Leadership Northern Colorado Alumni Happy Hour. Registration is open at www.FortCollinsChamber.com. The first all day class session for the class participants will be on January 25.
The program is a six-month interactive development program that will be focused on regional issues, regionalism and regional leadership skills. The program is designed to educate and motivate leaders who are committed to shaping the future of our region. The 2022 Program is sponsored by Elevations Credit Union.
The class is supported by a steering committee of program alumni and the Chamber CEOs:
- Jaime Henning, Greeley Area Chamber of Commerce
- Natyce Parent, Greeley Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bill Becker, Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- Tonja Hadley, The Group Inc.
- Ann Hutchison, Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce
- Todd Karl, Great Western Bank
- Nikki Lucas, The Place Setting Company
- Elizabeth Mahoney, Complete Professional Development
- CeCe Moreno, Employment Services of Weld County
- •Scott McPherson, Banner Health
- Amanda Miller, The Place Setting Company
- Dawn Paepke, Kaiser Permanente
- Nancy Patton, Canvas Credit Union
- Beth Phillips, The Group, Inc.
- Sara Potter, FNBO
- Ted Ray, Great Western Bank
- Jared Reimer, The Craft Broker at Elevations Real Estate
- Donna Reiser, Colorado State University Alumni Association
- Jill Zamzow, UCHealth
- Mindy McCloughan, Loveland Chamber of Commerce