Plan Your Ribbon Cutting Celebration With Us!
The Greeley Area Chamber of Commerce takes pride in celebrating its new Investors as well as their new locations. We are excited to help you plan a grand opening or ribbon cutting event.
You’ve put in the hard work of getting your business ready to open to the public, re-branding or even remodeling your space. As an exclusive benefit for Choice investors or higher, the Chamber is happy to host a ribbon cutting at your business and put on an event worthy of celebration. We’ll bring the scissors and cameras!
To help Chamber members begin the planning process, please note how the Greeley Area Chamber facilitates these events.
- While we try to schedule ribbon cuttings on Tuesday or Wednesday of each month at 4pm, we do have some flexibility – just ask.
- Ideally, ribbon cuttings are scheduled 30 days in advance. This not only allows the Chamber to promote the event, but it also allows our Ambassador group to arrange for time off work to attend. We are unable to schedule ribbon cuttings with less than 2 weeks’ notice for these reasons.
- The Greeley Area Chamber will invite Ambassadors to support the event by attending. Once we have communicated the planned day and time to our Ambassadors, we strongly discourage changing these details.
- The Chamber will bring a ribbon and ceremony scissors. A Chamber Staff member will take photos and videos of the event to post on social media along with tagging your business. Each Investor is encouraged to create their own social event to drive attendance. It is also encouraged that you capture and post the event independently.
- Feel encouraged to arrange for food, beverages, even decorations! This is a celebration, after all! While the Chamber does not provide these services, we would be happy to refer to other Chamber Investors who do.
Email our Business Development Coordinator, Misty at email@example.com to request a ribbon cutting event.